Saturday, March 31, 2007

31 March 2007 - Paris with Susi

My favourite photo of all times... Ok, one of my favourite photo... Isn't stitch cute? Awww...Susi and her prospective mugs...
Susi decided to get this one...
My favourite place in the whole of Champs Elysees...
Stitch and I and me and Stitch
Susi and Pooh
Hark! Who's looking at me?
Now, who's looking at Susi?
I wish I could adopt all of them...
This picture is taken specially for Sheep... Cos sheep says I look like Dory... Personally, I don't see any resemblance... =)






Susi at the market... We tried to find Chinatown in Paris but were very unsuccessful. I couldn't imagine how on earth we could miss Chinatown!!! But fret not... We'll be in Chinatown the next time...
Me at Moulin Rouge
Susi at Moulin Rouge
Susi and I at Moulin Rouge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home